What does it mean when a friend or coworker takes a bathroom break and uses the term "BRB"?We'll explain what the popular acronym means, and how to use it properly. "Be Right Back" BRB stands for "be right back." It's used in online messaging and chatting when you have to leave your device to do something else temporarily. It's typically used when you're going to be gone for a short time to do a quick activity, such as going to the bathroom or answering the door. It implies that your conversation partner should wait for you to come back. It's closely related to the acronym AFK , which stands for "away from keyboard." AFK and BRB can be used interchangeably when one is taking a break from something. They can also be used together. For example, you might say, "AFK BRB" to let others know you'll be away from your computer for a bit, but will be back soon. It can also be used with the idiomatic phrase "hold that thought" or "hold tight." When either of these is used with BRB, it tells the other person to pause what they're saying and continue when the other person returns. RELATED:… Read full this story
- Wembley Q&A: Will England still play there, who is Shahid Khan and what does it mean for the FA Cup?
- World Cup of Hockey Does Not Mean End of Olympic Involvement
- One Win over the Nets Does NOT Mean the Cleveland Cavaliers Are Back on Track
- National Signing Day 2017: What Does It Mean for the Oklahoma Sooners and The Big 12?
- WATCH: What colorful words does Sasha Banks use to characterize The Miz?
- Seantrel Henderson Suspended: What does it mean for the Bills?
- What Does it Mean For Food To Be A Luxury?
- Doug Whaley Era: What Does It Mean For Buffalo?
- NHL announces eSport tournament. What does it mean for the league?
- Tom Brady’s charity funding mainly comes from another nonprofit. What does this mean?
What Does “BRB” Mean, and How Do You Use It? have 358 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at December 27, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.