The health ministry on Tuesday released a few new features of the Co-WIN application, which will be a “game-changer” for India’s vaccination drive, as the health ministry has said. Addressing a press conference, Union health secretary Rajesh Bhushan explained how vaccination drive will take place and said healthcare workers won’t have to register themselves of the application as their data are being pre-populated on the application. Frontline workers, who will be vaccinated in the second phase, also do not need registration, the secretary said. Also Read| Prepared to roll out vaccine within 10 days of emergency-use approval: Health ministry“Though this is an Indian product, it is for the world. If any country wants to use this product, we will take that up proactively,” Bhushan added. The application has already been tested during dry run and professionals have been trained to run the application. New features of Co-WIN app1. Aadhar cards would be used as a mode of authentication on the Co-WIN app to prevent any sort of malpractices.2. Vaccination sessions would be automatically allocated to the beneficiary and further details will be given on when the beneficiary has to visit the vaccination centre for the next dose.3. Details… Read full this story
- New report details 3 reasons why messaging apps are taking over customer service
- The WHO Slammed by Global Health Experts As Ebola Re-Emerges in Liberia
- GameStop Sells 1,000 Nintendo Switch Bundles To SMS Subscribers
- OS X Yosemite Release Details
- The first five steps new Google Apps administrators should take
- Can the New HIPAA Rule Cut PHI Breaches?
- New Diaper Has Ability to Signal When It Needs Changing
- Official Rules of The Women's Health Perfect Body Diet Sweepstakes
- Increase in parity supports building out mental health informatics
- Medtronic wins contract to provide telehealth services for veterans
ChatBot, SMS in 12 languages: Health ministry releases new Co-win details have 289 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.