(CNN)The Houston Rockets are moving on from franchise superstar James Harden. They are trading the 31-year-old to the Brooklyn Nets as part of a four-team deal, according to multiple reports including ESPN and The Athletic, citing sources familiar with the deal. In return for Harden, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Houston is acquiring Caris LeVert and Rodions Kurucs from the Nets, Dante Exum from the Cleveland Cavaliers, three first-round picks from the Nets, one first-round pick from the Cavaliers via the Milwaukee Bucks, and four first-round pick swaps from the Nets. Brooklyn is also sending center Jarrett Allen and forward Taurean Prince to the Cavaliers as part of the trade, according to ESPN’s Wojnarowski. In a separate deal, Houston is trading LeVert and a second round pick to the Indiana Pacers for guard and two-time All-Star Victor Oladipo, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania. Read More Harden, an eight-time All-Star, was acquired by the Rockets from the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2012. While in Houston, he was voted the league’s best player for the 2017-18 season and led the Rockets to the playoffs all eight years. Visit CNN.com/sport for more news, videos and features Harden reacts during the Rocket’s game… Read full this story
- Would Rockets blow it up, trade James Harden? That's 'not for this offseason'
- Report: Rockets offering James Harden contract extension that could be worth projected max of $168 million over four years
- Brooklyn Nets’ James Harden Leaves With Hamstring Injury 43 Seconds Into Game 1 Against Bucks
- Brooklyn Nets Star James Harden Talks Title Aspirations, Leadership Role, Therabody Investment
- Why Brooklyn Nets Guard James Harden Feels This Is His Best Chance To Win An NBA Championship
- LeBron James’ Four-Letter Tweet Perfectly Sums Up Shocking State Of Suddenly Decimated Brooklyn Nets
- Is this the end for the Brooklyn Nets?
- Mother’s Cancer Battle Provides Perspective As Brooklyn Nets Guard Joe Harris Chases Childhood Dream
- Kyrie Irving Is Out For Game 5, But Brooklyn Nets Are (Surprisingly) Still Favored To Win NBA Championship
- Happy And Healthy: Brooklyn Nets Have Star Role Player In Blake Griffin
Houston Rockets trade James Harden to Brooklyn Nets in blockbuster four-team deal, per reports have 342 words, post on edition.cnn.com at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.