All good things must come to an end, an expression particularly apt when it comes to television shows. Not every series can be The Simpsons , and run from what seems like the beginning of time until well after we’re all in the ground. The never-aging family from Springfield aside, most TV shows find themselves canceled at one point or another. Whether it be declining ratings, a story getting too hard to maintain, or off-screen unscripted drama, even good televisions shows meet the axe. Those decisions often boil the blood of hardcore fans. Using IMDb user ratings as of January 2019—with ties being broken by total votes—Stacker set out to find the 50 best televisions shows ever canceled, and the reactions of the faithful mourners. Reboots are eligible (like Brooklyn Nine-Nine which was gone for 31 hours before being revived), as are cult favorites like Futurama , which ended when Fox stopped buying episodes. The final stipulation was that the show had to be canceled by the network, as opposed to the creators choosing to end the run. Read on to see if your favorite sentimental show is the one most universally beloved—and missed. 50. ‘American Vandal’ (2017-2018) IMDb user… Read full this story
- Netflix: The 47 Absolute Best TV Shows to Watch
- Power Book 4 season 2: 50 Cent unleashes furious reaction over show's future 'I’m out'
- Are these the 50 best bucket list British days out? From Wimbledon to whale watching
- Only Fools and Horses stars now - tragic deaths, co-star split, cancer and huge fortune
- The Dropout real story: Elizabeth Holmes ‘upset’ professor by ignoring advice for Theranos
- Today’s best deals: Apple MacBook Pro, Nintendo Game & Watch, and more
- GTA 6 Super Bowl TRAILER: Evidence that Grand Theft Auto reveal is imminent - rumour
- 'Come on!' Emmerdale's Samantha Giles admits she thinks it's time for Meena plot 'to end'
- Google Pixel 6 event: Pixel 6, 6 Pro, Android 12 and all the launch news
- Saturday Night Live squanders Keegan-Michael Key by being itself
The 50 Best TV Shows That Were Canceled Too Soon have 318 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.