After WandaVision 's first three episodes, the series was in the position to make a choice whether to keep on focusing specifically on Wanda and Vision's suburban bubble reality, or finally shift focus to one of its other characters like Monica Rambeau , whose perspectives might provide some important information about the happenings in Westview. Thankfully, WandaVision chose the latter. Advertisement It was plain as day from the very jump that, committed as WandaVision 's been to its trippy, mysterious conceit , eventually the series was going to have to start answering some questions about its plot on both small and large scales, given that this is all taking place post- Avengers: Endgame . Fascinating as it's been to see Wanda and Vision in all sorts of retro action, WandaVision 's begged questions regarding whether the rest of the world is witnessing the Westview event. It's been unclear whether Westview's an anomaly that's flying under everyone's radar because it wasn't firmly established when after the events of Avengers: Endgame WandaVision was actually set. "We Interrupt This Program," WandaVision 's fourth episode, answers all of those questions and then some by introducing a host of familiar faces who all bring pieces… Read full this story
- WandaVision episode 9 finale: Who is Ralph Bohner and is he Quicksilver?
- WandaVision creator reveals sad reason Evan Peters replaced Quicksilver in Marvel series
- Master and Dynamic’s MW65 sound great, but can't drown out the noise
- UK floods: Tower Bridge underwater as heavy downpours hit UK - power cut fears
- 'WandaVision' Completely Shut Out at Primetime Emmys - and the Six Biggest Surprise Winners
- Japan’s climate plan sends ‘wrong signal’
- NASA's supersonic technology will cut transcontinental flights in half
- Four reasons why revamped Bulls can make serious noise in East this season: Expectations rising in Windy City
- This Kenyan Activist Said No to ‘the Cut’
- America's Got Talent: Simon Cowell casts deciding vote to send opera singer Victory Brinker to finals
WandaVision's Menacing Signal Is Finally Cutting Through the Noise have 337 words, post on gizmodo.com at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.