While there's talk of Microsoft axing the Control Panel, it isn't going anywhere anytime soon . Some important settings are only found in the classic Control Panel on Windows 10—they aren't in the Settings app. Here are 13 ways you can open the Control Panel. Search the Start Menu You can search for any application on your PC with the Start menu's search feature, which is also known as Windows Search. In the Search box to the left of the taskbar, just type "Control Panel." Click "Control Panel" in the search results to launch it. You can also use the arrow keys to select it and press "Enter." RELATED: Stop Hunting and Start Finding! Pin It to the Taskbar Windows lets you pin apps to the taskbar for quick access. You can launch Control Panel using one of the methods in this article and then pin it to the taskbar. To do this, launch Control Panel, right-click its icon in the taskbar, then select "Pin to Taskbar" to keep it there permanently. You can then drag and drop the shortcut icon to reposition it wherever you like on the taskbar. Click in the Start Menu There are three ways you can… Read full this story
- Freshest ways to beat air pollution
- Update: After opening new Phoenix Theatre, director Fonseca leaves and talks about future
- Ask the Captain: What airplanes did you fly in your career?
- Ask the Captain: Why haven't black boxes been replaced by streaming technology?
- Gabrielle Giffords shooting: At the edge of mayhem
- Ask the Captain: Airplane, airport lights have an important function
- A Family Ski Adventure in the Himalayas
- The Milwaukee Symphony's new concert hall: Drinks at your seat, which might be onstage
- Barrett-Jackson: Bright yellow Chevelle and 12 other cool cars being auctioned Thursday
- Ask the Captain: Delivering short-range planes a long distance
13 Ways to Open the Control Panel on Windows 10 have 313 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.