If you signed up for TikTok in haste, you might be regretting your choice of username. Rather than sticking it out with something embarrassing, it's a quick and easy process to change your TikTok username. While you can sign in to TikTok from your web browser, it's only possible to change certain settings (including your username) using the TikTok app on Android , iPhone , and iPad . To start, open the TikTok app on your smartphone or tablet and sign in to your account. Using the menu bar at the bottom, tap the "Me" tab. The app will display your user profile, showing your posted and liked TikTok videos. To change your username, tap the "Edit Profile" option. In the "Edit Profile" menu, tap the "Username" listing. Type a new username in the box provided. You'll need to make sure that your username doesn't breach TikTok's terms of service for prohibited words and phrases. If the username is already taken, you'll need to repeat these steps before you can successfully save the change. You can only change your TikTok username once every 30 days, so if you're sure about your changes, tap the "Save" button in the top-right corner. The… Read full this story
- Twitter rolls out update which means people’s usernames don’t count towards 140 character limit
- Is Trudeau doing enough on climate change?
- Minnesota students protest for action on climate change
- Instagram Stories update is ‘biggest change since launch’
- TODD SMITH — The four types of young news consumers
- Billy Ray Cyrus is back, but he never really left
- Google Chrome update knows when you've been hacked, and can help you fix it
- Greta Thunberg calls out the 'haters'
- Google to pay $170 million for YouTube child privacy breaches
- Team Biden beats the press
How to Change Your TikTok Username have 309 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.