By default, Safari for iPad shows a toolbar full of browser tabs when you have more than one tab open at a time. If you'd rather simplify the look of your screen, there's a way to hide your open tabs. Here's how to hide the tab bar—or how to get it back. First, open Settings on your iPad by tapping the grey "gear" icon. In Settings, scroll down through the sidebar and tap "Safari." In Safari settings, swipe upward until you locate the "Tabs" section. Tap the switch beside "Show Tab Bar" to turn it off. If you previously turned off the tab bar and want it back, tap the "Show Tab Bar" switch instead to turn it back on here. After that, launch Safari. You'll notice that the tab toolbar is now hidden. (Or, if you've re-enabled it, it will appear once again.) With the tab bar disabled, you can easily switch between open tabs by tapping the "tabs" button (which looks like two overlapping squares) in the toolbar. It works just like it does on iPhone. If you change your mind and want to see the tab bar again, just revisit Settings > Safari and switch "Show Tab… Read full this story
- System Update: Where the iPad Mini fits in the holiday tech and gaming landscape
- Why you shouldn't keep too many tabs open in your Web browser
- Apple’s iOS 9: Here are 9 reasons you’ll want to update your iPhone, iPad
- Two console games make their way to iPad
- British boy, 5, racks up more than $2K playing ‘free’ game on Apple iPad app
- Pa. doctor accused of killing lion illegally in Zimbabwe defended by safari operator: 'He conducted his hunt in good faith'
- 3 arrested in Denver bar fire cops believe was started on purpose, to hide dead bodies
- Dodging the tax man: Self-employed Brooklyn freelancers hide out during tax season
- Creepy crew reportedly from Church of Scientology keeping tabs on Katie Holmes, daughter Suri
- Skip the bar line and buy your drink with this mobile app coming to New York
How to Hide the Tab Bar on Safari for iPad (or Show It) have 359 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.