While there isn't a device limit for Spotify subscribers , it's a good practice to sign out of devices you're no longer using. If you no longer have access to a device that you're signed in to, you can sign out of all devices at once from your account settings page. Note: It's only possible to sign out of all devices on Spotify at once by using your web browser. You won't be able to use the desktop client on Windows or Mac, or the mobile app on Android , iPhone , or iPad . To start, open the Spotify website in your browser of choice. If you are already signed in, click Profile > Account from the Spotify front page to access the settings page for your account. If you aren't already signed in, select the "Log In" option in the top-right corner before proceeding. Signing in via the front page will redirect you to the Spotify web player . To access the settings area from there, select your account name in the top-right corner, then select the "Account" option from the drop-down menu. Both methods will bring you to your Spotify account's settings area, where you can change certain… Read full this story
- Spotify vs. Apple Music: Which music streaming service to choose?
- Spotify Premium Users Can Get a Free Google Home Mini
- Spotify is offering a FREE Google smart speaker worth $49.99 to all of its premium subscribers while supplies last
- Why It Still Matters Which Music Streaming Service You Sign Up For
- Readers' Choice Awards 2018: Routers and NAS Devices
- Pandora's Spotify Rival Launches This Week
- Spotify (finally) launches in the U.S.
- Spotify users: Here’s how to claim your free Google Home Mini
- Microsoft: Groove Music Is Dead, Long Live...Spotify?
How to Sign out of All Devices on Spotify at Once have 311 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.