(CNN) There’s lots of great news about Covid-19 vaccines and one major catch. First, the good news: — A record-high 2.4 million vaccine doses are going into arms each day, according to the latest seven-day average of daily vaccinations. — About 11.5% of the US population is now fully vaccinated against Covid-19. — Millions more Americans are now eligible to get a vaccine this week as many states broaden their pools. Read More — For the first time, teachers in all 50 states and Washington, DC, are now able to get vaccinated. Now here’s the problem: Some Americans are still reluctant to get vaccinated, even though that’s the easiest ticket to herd immunity and a return to normal life. Biden directs states to open vaccinations to all adults by May 1 About 70% to 85% of people must achieve immunity — either by surviving Covid-19 or receiving a vaccine — for the population to reach herd immunity. That’s the point at which enough people are protected against a disease that it cannot spread through the population. But while 92% of Democrats either have gotten vaccinated or want to get vaccinated, that number plummets to 50% among Republicans, a CNN poll… Read full this story
- A liver disease you've never heard of is putting 25 million Americans' lives at risk
- Should Every American Citizen Be a Yoga Teacher?
- Equifax now hit with a rare 50-state class action
- Equifax now hit with a rare 50-state class-action lawsuit
- CDC: 58 Million Americans Breathing Secondhand Smoke
- All 50 states and three U.S. territories will participate in AT&T's FirstNet emergency cellular service
- More than 1.5 million Americans could have a sesame allergy
- 39 million Americans reportedly own a voice-activated smart speaker
- Shocking vaccine safety warning
- What Is MCS? Multiple Chemical Sensitivity 'Affects Millions of Americans,' But It Isn't a Real Illness
Millions more Americans can now get Covid-19 vaccines, including teachers in all 50 states have 288 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 15, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.