Russian navy tests Zircon hypersonic missile in the White Sea Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info However, an alarming new report published today by the Commons Defence Committee has warned the UK's poorly equipped armed forces would currently be "very heavily outgunned" in any conflict with Vladimir Putin 's Russia, with MPs branded the situation "disgraceful". Mr Johnson will tomorrow set out plans to drive investment into domestic industries when he announces the outcome of the Government’s far-ranging review of foreign and defence policy this week. The defence committee's report, published yesterday, suggested the review had come not a moment too soon. Related articles EU warned Netherlands’ ‘turn’ for ‘huge leap’ like UK and quit bloc China war fears surge as top general hints US clash 'is inevitable' The paper concludes: "This report reveals a woeful story of bureaucratic procrastination, military indecision, financial mismanagement and general ineptitude, which have continually… Read full this story
- Impeach Trump Ad Links Putin Threat to Revolutionary War and Paul Revere
- What is a diplomat, is Boris Becker a Central African Republic diplomat, how do you become one and what’s the salary?
- Russians troll Boris Johnson over Skripal war of words ‘by sending him picture of Three Lions giving Nazi salute’
- Donald Trump says he wants ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Vladimir Putin as pair hold historic summit in Helsinki
- International chemical watchdog CONFIRMS UK’s findings that Sergei Skripal was poisoned with Russian-made Novichok
- World View: U.K. to Challenge Russia in Arctic, at Time of Tensions over Skripal Poisoning
- Vladimir Putin brands Syria air strikes an ‘act of aggression’ as Russia warns of ‘consequences’ over bombing raids
- Putin would be ‘the only person rejoicing’ over a no deal Brexit warns Jeremy Hunt as he urges Brussels to negotiate
- Russia Calls Spy Poisoning Claims 'Absurd Theater'—Here's What The Evidence Says
- Russia And China Will Retaliate Against U.S. Missile Systems In Asia, Ambassador Warns
Putin threat: UK 'heavily outgunned’ by Russia - Boris warned ahead of announcement have 377 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 15, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.