Windows 10 ( $150 at Amazon ) is now on more than 1 billion devices worldwide . While Microsoft releases monthly security patches and larger feature updates twice a year (check out what’s coming up in the Windows 10 spring 2021 update ), users still tend to run into some common problems with the OS that can be frustrating to deal with. We’ve got you covered. Here are instructions on how to troubleshoot 10 common Windows 10 problems, collected from CNET’s forums and other sites and message boards. One caveat: There are often multiple ways to fix a Windows 10 issue, and what works for you may depend on your device’s make and model and several other factors. (If you haven’t upgraded yet, you can still download Windows 10 for free with this trick . Just make sure you check out our guide for everything to know before moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10 .) Read more: Windows 10 tips: Secret Start menu, taking screenshots and more Trouble updating to latest version Microsoft’s major feature updates arrive twice a year, the most recent being the October 2020 update , which included the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser , and… Read full this story
- Is Windows 10 really safer than Windows 7?
- 7 tools for fixing Windows problems
- Alexander: What you can do when Windows 7 is obsolete
- Time running out for Windows 7. Here's what you can do
- Windows and siding built to please
- PC problems? 7 ways to fix Windows problems on your computer
- Hospitals on alert to fix potential Windows security risk
- Auto Q&A: Troubleshooting a speedometer problem
- A good step to end annoying robocalls
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Outsourcing Your IT
Windows 10's most annoying problems and how to troubleshoot them have 259 words, post on www.cnet.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.