Windows 10 slipped a very important new piece into its settings called the Storage section. It’s a great place to go for managing your disk space, tweaking data settings, or seeing what’s taking up so much damn room on your PC. Let’s talk about it!The Windows 10 Storage sectionThe Storage section of Windows 10 brings many more features than you may be used to in the average Windows system menu. It was designed to be a hub connecting all your data management features, allowing you to quickly review and change things to reorganize or open up new space. This is a giant step forward – but it also means you can mess up or lose your data very easily if you don’t know what you are doing. Please take a bit to learn about Windows 10 storage first (don’t worry, it’s easier than it looks). We’ll start with the most basic of steps, where to find Storage in Windows 10.Cortana and the search menu are happy to help out and take you directly there if you search for “storage.” If you prefer a more traditional way, head over to Settings, then choose System. In System you will see a sidebar with… Read full this story
- Colorado hopes Pac-10 move pays off;Economics, demographics drive school’s switch from Big 12
- A hard lesson in Sprint Cup driving
- Mistakes doom Montana State in 27-10 loss to Utah
- Texans beat Falcons for sixth straight win, 17-10
- Giants 10, Orioles 2
- Will these cameras make box scores obsolete?
- Boucher beats Brodeur 10 years after last matchup
- Utah 27, Montana St. 10
- Halos surge during crucial 10-game stretch
- Charley Walters: Minnesota Twins tried in vain to make deal for Cliff Lee
Windows 10's Storage menu makes managing your hard drive a cinch have 280 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 8, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.