Whether you’ve been using Windows 10 for years or have only recently upgraded, there are plenty of new and old tips, tricks and hidden features to learn that will make using your laptop every day faster and smoother. Learning to be quicker and more productive on your laptop may be especially appealing with so many of us still working from home due to the pandemic , or just spending more time on our laptops in general. Finding the secret Start menu and saving battery power with a simple trick are great ways to get more out of your machine. Now playing: Watch this: Windows 10: Try these hidden features right now 2:51 Microsoft doesn’t typically publicize its hidden features the way Apple does, which can make it more difficult to know how to get the most out of the machine you use day in and day out. Even learning how to upgrade to Windows 10 for free can be tricky. You’ll want to do this ASAP, by the way, since support for Windows 7 ended last year . So no matter which Microsoft, Dell, HP or other Windows 10 rig you have , these clever tips will help you stay… Read full this story
- Solbakken tips Torres to start
- Hamlin’s secrets push Busch to victory
- Breaking down the Terrible 10
- Power starts 12th, wins at Long Beach
- Brewers 10, Giants 8
- Redskins’ kicker Forbath is a perfect 10 for 10
- Vandy’s food coach shares tips in new book
- Arrested Singaporean reveals match-fixing secrets
- What secrets does the draft room hold?
- Red Sox sellout run will end after nearly 10 years
Windows 10 tips: How to take screenshots, find the secret Start menu and more have 255 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 3, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.