The latest major Windows 10 ( $170 at Best Buy ) update began rolling out to desktops, laptops and two-in-ones in late October, and should be available for you to download now. (Learn how to download the Windows 10 October 2020 Update here . If you still haven’t upgraded from Windows 7 ( $26 at Amazon ) , you may be able to use this trick to download Windows 10 free , too.) Once you’ve updated your device, you’ll find a few important new features that will help you get the most out of the new operating system. Upgrading as soon as the update is available to you will make your computing life easier and more secure. And at this point, as many of us are still spending more time at home on our computers for work or play, every little thing that can make your experience better is a win in our book. Plus, updating will prepare you for the upcoming Windows 10 spring 2021 update , which appears to be setting the stage for bigger changes in the future. Here are three of the best new features in the Windows 10 October 2020 Update (also known as version… Read full this story
- Windows 10: The best 3 new features to try now
- Windows 10 free download: How to get the upgrade now
- Even if you hate the idea, Windows users should want Windows 10 S to succeed
- FMIA Week 10: Inside The Hail Murray And How The Cardinals Got It Done
- Windows 10 May 2020 Update’s best new feature will help keep your PC secure
- Microsoft Defender for Linux adds new security feature
- Hands-on: New Steam Beta Adds PS5 DualSense Controller Support
- Sean Ono Lennon Reflects on 10 John Lennon Solo Classics
- Can you still upgrade an old Windows Phone?
- The coolest Animal Crossing: New Horizons islands
Windows 10: You need to try these 3 new features have 278 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 4, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.