You can use your iPhone or iPad as a keyboard to type text on an Apple TV. This functionality is implemented via a push notification, which appears each time the Apple TV waits for keyboard input. If you don't want this notification appearing on a device, here's how to disable it. Disabling the Apple TV Keyboard Notification The Apple TV keyboard notification will only show up on devices linked to the same Apple ID that's in use on your Apple TV. It will appear on both iPhones and iPads. If you have both devices in the same room, you might find it a little overwhelming. One solution might be to disable it for a particular device, such as your iPad, while leaving it enabled on your iPhone. If you're still rocking an iPod Touch, you can use that, too. To disable the notification on a particular device, open the Settings app on the device and tap "Notifications." From here, scroll down until you find "Apple TV Keyboard" in the list. Tap it. You can now customize how the notification is displayed. To disable it entirely, uncheck "Allow Notifications." You won't see the notification on this particular device again. A better… Read full this story
- Continuity for iPhone, iPad and Mac: 5 Business Features
- iPhone 6 Plus Review: Is it Good for Business?
- iPad Air 2 Full Review: Is It Good for Business?
- iPad Air 2: Top Business Features
- The Apple iPad: Hands-on Review
- Apple iPad Pro vs. Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Which is Better for Business?
- iPad Mini with Retina Display vs. Nexus 7: Tiny Tablets with Big Business Potential
- How to Connect Your iPhone or iPad for a Presentation
- Best Keyboards for iOS 8
- How to Quickly Set Up Your New iPhone or iPad
How to Disable the Apple TV Keyboard Notification on iPhone and iPad have 299 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at May 26, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.