If you have an iPhone linked to a HomePod or an Apple TV and someone else begins playing media like a song, video, or podcast, you'll see media controls on your iPhone lock screen that can get hit by accident. Here's how to hide them. Can You Disable All iPhone Lock Screen Media Playback Controls? If you use an iPhone, you're probably familiar with the play, pause, and volume control window that appears on your lock screen whenever you play a song, video, podcast, or any other piece of media. Some people find these controls annoying because it's easy to hit them by accident, playing (or stopping) media when you don't want to. Sadly, you can't always turn off these controls. They will always appear when you're playing something from your iPhone. In other words, the technique listed below won't hide the regular iPhone lock screen media control panel. Hopefully, Apple will offer that as an option in the future. For now, we've figured out a way to hide the AirPlay controls that pop up on your lock screen when someone uses a linked device. How to Hide iPhone Lock Screen Playback Controls In your iPhone lock screen media control… Read full this story
- Why Does My iPhone’s Screen Keep Turning On?
- Widgets don’t fix the broken iOS home screen. They just complicate it
- How to Use the iPhone Camera App: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Stop Accidental Screenshots on an iPhone
- Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 review: Dual-screen gaming in your lap
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 lets you plug in an Xbox controller for ultimate mobile gaming experience with Xbox Games Pass
- Production Designer John Paino Brings Dazzling “Screen Glow” To ‘The Morning Show’
- How to Use Caps Lock on Your iPhone and iPad
- How to Edit Photos on Your iPhone (Using the Photos App)
- WWDC 2020: Huge iPhone iOS 14 update lets you TEXT your car key to pals – and speak in other languages
How to Hide iPhone Lock Screen Playback Controls for AirPlay have 336 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at May 28, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.