Need a count-down timer when you're cooking pasta or baking a cake? Forget your iPhone—use your Apple Watch to set timers instead. Here's how. Table of Contents: How to Quickly Start a Preset Timer on Apple Watch How to Start a Custom Timer on Apple Watch How to Start a Custom Timer Using Siri on Apple Watch How to Monitor the Timer on Your Apple Watch Face How to Quickly Start a Preset Timer on Apple Watch Apple Watch's built-in Timer app comes with quick access to frequently used timer settings. To use them, lift up your Apple Watch and press the Digital Crown. Then, open the Timer app from either the grid or list view on the apps screen. Here, you'll see eight circles with preset timers ranging from one minute to two hours (Scroll down using the Digital Crown to view more timers.). Select a timer to start. You can now press the Digital Crown to go back to the watch face. If you want to cancel the timer, open the Timer app again and tap the "Cancel" button. When the timer goes off, your Apple Watch will vibrate, and you'll hear a notification sound (as long as… Read full this story
- The 6 biggest highlights from Apple WWDC 2018
- Highlights of Apple WWDC 2018: macOS Mojave, iOS 12 & Many More
- Full transcript: Recode Editor in Chief Dan Frommer answers Apple WWDC questions on Too Embarrassed to Ask
- Fitbit Versa: By a recovering Pebble user
- WatchOS 5 first take: Walkie Talkie, workout auto detect, and smarter Siri
- Should You Buy Google’s Nest Learning Thermostat?
- iPhone X six months later: top 3 likes and dislikes
- New York with kids: Top 10 things to do for families in NYC
- The House That Spied on Me
How to Set a Custom Timer on Apple Watch have 297 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.