Image source: The Motley Fool. Trimble Inc ( NASDAQ:TRMB ) May 5, 2021 , 5:00 p.m. ET Contents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Operator Thank you for standing by and welcome to Trimble First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] Thank you. I would now like to hand the conference over to Rob Painter, President and Chief Executive Officer. You may begin. Robert G. Painter — President And Chief Executive Officer Welcome, everyone. Before I get started, a quick reminder that our presentation is available on our website and we ask you to please refer to the safe harbor at the back. I’ll begin on Page two with the key messages we want to convey today. In the first quarter, we exceeded our expectations and delivered record ARR of $1.32 billion, up nine percent year-over-year, total revenue growth of 12%, EBITDA of 26% and trailing 12-month operating cash flow of $745 million. Our results demonstrate the quality of our business model and an improving macroeconomic backdrop. They also highlight the strength of our Connect & Scale 2025 strategy. On the basis of this competitive strength and the nature of the opportunities we see in the market,… Read full this story
- Steel companies post disappointing results in Q1 despite strong market growth
- Whenever earnings pick up, money will start flowing back into India: Swati Kulkarni, UTI AMC
- Is this rallying wire & cable stock set to earn a premium over peers?
- Can this wire stock earn a premium over peers?
- JSPL posts Rs 87 crore loss in Q1
- Pollak: The Media Neither Read the Transcripts Nor Watched the Hearings
- Battleborn will be shutting down in January 2021, Gearbox confirms it will be unplayable after shutdown
- TRANSCRIPT: Michael Cohen attorney Lanny Davis' interview on ABC News' 'The Investigation' podcast
- eBay shares rise 5% after beating earnings expectations
- The Flash to Reportedly Start Filming In 2021
Trimble Inc (TRMB) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript have 296 words, post on www.fool.com at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.