The Xbox Wireless Controller, which ships with Xbox Series X|S consoles, can also be used with Windows 10 PCs for gaming. Here's how to connect the Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC. Table of Contents How to Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a PC Using a USB Cable How to Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a PC Through Bluetooth How to Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller with an Xbox Wireless Adapter How to Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a PC Using a USB Cable The simplest way to use an Xbox Wireless Controller with your PC involves connecting it using a USB Type-C cable. Just plug one end of the cable into the controller and the other end into your PC's USB port. Once you're connected via USB, the Xbox button will stay lit on your controller, indicating that it's ready to use. Now, go ahead and fire up any game with controller support on Windows 10 and have fun. RELATED: USB Type-C Explained: What is USB-C and Why You’ll Want it How to Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a PC Through Bluetooth If you'd rather avoid cable clutter and make sure that the Xbox Wireless Controller… Read full this story
- Best Xbox One Controllers (March 2020): Xbox Series X Compatible Controllers
- The best wireless mouse you can buy right now
- Nintendo Switch review: The must-have console
- Google Stadia vs. Nvidia GeForce Now: The winner is clear
- Google Stadia vs. Shadow: Can the underdog beat a tech giant?
- The best gaming mouse mats and mouse pads you can buy right now
How to Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a PC have 270 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.