Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin The Brooklyn Nets "Big 3" could well be down to a "Big 1" for Game 5 on Tuesday night, but they are still favored to win the NBA championship, according to Betonline.ag. Kyrie Irving is out for Game 5 after having an MRI on his sprained right ankle , while head coach Steve Nash said he did not know if James Harden (hamstring) will play on Tuesday. Nash said he believed Harden was working out Monday afternoon, but wasn't certain if he would play or not. "Either he or the performance staff will let us know," Nash said of Harden Tuesday on a Zoom call with reporters. According to Betonline, the Milwaukee Bucks are -145 favorites to win the series with the banged-up Nets, but Brooklyn still remains the favorite to win the NBA title. "In an anomaly, the Brooklyn Nets are still the NBA title favorites despite now being an underdog to the Milwaukee Bucks in their second round series," said Dave Mason, BetOnline SportsBook Brand Manager. "We have only seen this happen in the NBA and never in any other sport. There is tremendous liability for the sportsbook already on the Nets… Read full this story
- Kyrie Irving shines in overtime as Boston Celtics make it seven in a row
- Kyrie Irving reveals details of LeBron James phone call
- Watch Kyrie Irving's late overtime three-pointers that gave Boston Celtics victory
- Diallo shows off high-flying skills to win NBA dunk crown
- WATCH: Diallo incredibly dunks over Shaq to win NBA All-Star contest
- Brooklyn Nets overcome Chicago Bulls, Lauri Markkanen's 19 rebounds
- Los Angeles Lakers suffer LeBron James injury blow in Golden State Warriors win
- Thompson re-writes record books as Warriors win again
- NBA All-Star Game 2019
- NBA: DeMarcus Cousins might try to make Warriors 'most hated team'
Kyrie Irving Is Out For Game 5, But Brooklyn Nets Are (Surprisingly) Still Favored To Win NBA Championship have 301 words, post on www.forbes.com at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.