Brexit: ‘No way’ UK can have passporting outside EU says Beaune Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Amid the issues caused to supply chains due to the Northern Ireland protocol, Sir John Redwood has spoken of the damage done to food supply chains between Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The MP for Wokingham said: “Glad the supermarkets are speaking out about the damage the EU is doing to food supplies from GB to Northern Ireland. Trending “The government must take control and restore the flow of goods.” Boris Johnson is set to slash EU “red tape” in a bid to spark a post-coronavirus economic boom. Ministers are set to announce this week how they will use new post-Brexit powers to axe certain EU regulations and “seize the opportunities” created by the UK leaving the bloc. A draft consultation will set out proposals for a “one-in-two-out” approach on red tape. This would… Read full this story
- Breakdown: What's in Boris' Brexit Demands?
- Brexit: What just happened in the UK Supreme Court?
- Brexit salvation: EU regulations damage development of cancer cure says shock new report
- Grieve shuts down Boris' Brexit plan: Remainer warns delay into 2020 'whatever happens'
- Brexit timeline: 5 days to get Brexit done as Super Saturday nears for Boris' Brexit deal
- Brexit deal still possible this week, UK must act now: EU
- Ministers Have Repeatedly Refused To Reveal The Legal Basis For Boris Johnson’s Secret Plan To Track User Data
- Where's Boris? Brexit shambles not our fault: EU
- Boris Johnson's Brexit Irish border plan revealed
- Not Brexit, but Scottish independence could break up UK
Act now Boris! Brexiteer exposes EU's plan to 'damage' and break up UK have 308 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 19, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.