When viewers fell in love with Ted Lasso last year, they also fell in love with the show's it couple: Ted Lasso Easter egg, which involves a certain little box of good morning biscuits. You can check out the video below to learn more, or read on for a full transcript. The A.V. Club: When we open the season, you guys are still together and very much in love. That's amazing, but it's also interesting to me because so often writers struggle to to craft a stable onscreen relationship. It's easier to break someone up and have the drama than to write and craft a stable, loving relationship. Brett, you're a writer on the show. What do you make of that assertion, and how was the crafting of Keeley and Roy's relationship? Advertisement Brett Goldstein: Well, I love that question, and it was very much a huge part of our discussion of what we wanted to do, because it's quite a challenge. Most love stories that we see on screen end at them getting together. It's the will they or won't the AVC: It really is sweeter than ever. Juno, why do you think that Keeley and Roy are good… Read full this story
- America Is Racist. So What Do We Do Now? Activist Lawyer Bryan Stevenson Has Some Answers
- Movies 2018: Spider-Verse, Crazy Rich Asians and Springsteen
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump says Republicans would save Pelosi, Pelosi world says she'll win with Dems
- Edgar Martinez, legendary Mariners DH, overcomes odds to make Baseball Hall of Fame in final attempt
- Trump’s Wall Is Coming to Texas. Meet Its First Victims.
Are Roy and Keeley endgame? We asked Ted Lasso's cast have 284 words, post on www.avclub.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.