Working from home: Expert explains how to claim for energy bills Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Energy bills are something homeowners need to pay each month. However, some people could cut the costs of the gas and electricity by checking their meter number. Related articles Gardeners' World shares 'easy' hack to deter slugs from eating plants 'Still the best!' Mrs Hinch fans share 80p hack to prevent limescale READ MORE ‘Russian Lidl’ Mere announces opening date for first UK store Energy experts explained knowing meter numbers could drastically cut bills. Knowing how these work could avoid any mix-ups and stop billpayers forking out for energy they are not using. This can occur when an energy company sends the wrong bill to the wrong home and it can happen more often than people realise. Learning the unique serial number of their meters can stop homeowners losing out in a potential… Read full this story
- Surge pricing opens door to extreme energy bill shocks
- Huge smart meter change could ‘lower energy bills’ as Ofgem given new powers next month
- Kitchen appliances costing the most on your energy bill - kettle isn't the worst
- Energy companies may hike payments by ‘more than necessary’ - are you being overcharged?
- Martin Lewis urges homeowners 'not to panic' if you didn't submit energy meter reading
- Full list of energy gadgets that could SAVE you money on bills
- The 10 ways to improve your home insulation in just 15 minutes as energy prices soar
- Is it cheaper to have a water meter? The key benefits of switching to a water meter
- Martin Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert urges British Gas customers to take an energy meter reading after major technical glitch
- Energy bills: Can I save money by getting a water meter installed? Fact check
Energy bills: The energy meter number you must know to avoid being overcharged - hack have 342 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.