Here's what's happening in the world of television for Wednesday, July 21. All times are Eastern. Advertisement Top pick Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making Of Loki (Disney+, 3:01 a.m.): Much like it did for WandaVision and The Falcon And The Winter Soldier , this episode of the Disney+ docuseries will focus on the making of Loki , which aired its season finale last week. The special will feature interviews with crew and cast members Tom Hiddleston, Sophia Di Martino, Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, and Wunmi Mosaku from the set of the show. Regular coverage Wild cards Turner & Hooch (Disney+, 3:01 a.m., series premiere): " Turner & Hooch doesn't have enough punch to be Michael Bay for TV (though McG does his best to blow up everything in sight in the pilot episode), nor does the show assert itself as a family sitcom. This legacy sequel might have worked better, if just barely, if [director Matt] Nix had actually remade the film—no one wants to have to replace Tom Hanks as a Tom Hanks character, but at least the show would have a sense of direction." Here's the rest of Danette Chavez's review of the Disney+ series starring Josh Peck… Read full this story
- Disney Plus: Everything about Disney's streaming -- coronavirus lockdown or not
- Marvel's Doctor Strange 2: Release date, cast, plot and everything we know
- Marvel's Moon Knight Disney+ Series Is Targeting a November Start Date
- The Marvel Universe Isn't Ready for the X-Men Yet
- Chris Hemsworth on Thor: Love and Thunder: “It’s one of the best scripts I’ve read in years”
Marvel and Disney Plus take us behind the making of Loki have 270 words, post on www.avclub.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.