New Delhi: Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd on Tuesday purchased shares worth over Rs 1,332 crore in Just Dial Ltd , through an open market transaction. The scrips were offloaded by Just Dial’s promoter, Venkatachalam Sthanu Subraman . According to block deal data on the BSE, Reliance Retail Ventures bought 1.3 crore scrips at an average price of Rs 1,020 apiece. The total deal value stood at Rs 1,332.23 crore. The scrips were sold by Subraman at the same price. According to the shareholding data for the June 2021 quarter, Subraman is a promoter of the firm and held 30.9 per cent stake. Shares of Just Dial on Tuesday ended at Rs 989.7 apiece, down 2.76 per cent on the BSE.
- US firm KKR picks up 1.28% stake in Reliance Retail for Rs 5,550 crore
- Silver Lake picks 1.75% stake in Reliance Retail for ₹7,500 cr
- Amazon wins interim relief; Future-Reliance Retail deal put on hold
- Arbitrator puts Reliance Retail-Future deal on hold, RIL share price trades lower
- PE fund Silver Lake to invest in Reliance Retail, buys 1.75% stake for Rs 7,500 crore
- Richer Meets Richest: Mukesh Ambani May Offer Jeff Bezos $20 Billion Stake in Reliance Retail
- DMart vs Reliance Retail: Stage set for mother of all retail battles
- Treadmill, weights, machines... all in a Rs 15-cr complex
- Aegis to buy UCMS Group for Rs 203 cr
- Kaun Banega Crorepati winner Sushil Kumar shares note on life after Rs 5 cr win, calls it the worst, most challenging time
Reliance Retail Ventures buys shares worth over Rs 1,332 cr in Just Dial have 223 words, post on retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.