Here's what's happening in the world of television for Tuesday, July 20. All times are Eastern. Advertisement Top pick The Flash (The CW, 8 p.m., season-seven finale): The truncated seventh season of The Flash ends with the second half of a two parter, "Heart Of The Matter." The speed war reached an apex with the rebirth of the Speed Force, while Barry and Iris dealt with the somewhat Sailor Moon -esque hijinks of parenting their children before actually, y'know, having them. Jarrod Jones will close out the season in Scott Von Doviak's place. Regular coverage Superman & Lois (The CW, 9 p.m.) Wild Cards How It Ends (VOD, select theaters): This quirky apocalyptic movie, from husband-and-wife team Zoe Lister-Jones and Daryl Wein, was filmed early on in the pandemic. (You can guess as much by how carefully everyone is standing apart from one another.) The team behind Breaking Upwards and Band Aid often play with genre in sweet, heartwarming ways that rely on Lister-Jones' magnetic presence and their talented friends. How It Ends pairs her with Cailee Spaeny as her inner child, as well as, it seems, just about everyone who answered the couple's phone call to be in the… Read full this story
- Is this the REAL reason Alan Jones quit radio? Explosive claims broadcasting legend was forced into retirement after losing $20million over controversial Jacinda Ardern comment
- From the Calais Jungle to rubbing shoulders with Hollywood's A-listers: How Syrian political activist fled Assad regime and came to Britain on a fake passport before winning a Bafta for BBC film before taking job as NHS cleaner to say 'thanks to the UK'
- Bella Thorne flashes her tummy and several $100 bills as she tells fans to enter a contest to get their hands on $10,000: 'It's super easy to win'
- 'Somebody had to help him': Baseball bat-wielding hero tells of dramatic moment he waded in to help Met Police officer grappling on ground with a suspect as baying mob took grinning selfies
- Jim Jones and the Lessons of Jonestown
- The Leicester lockdown divide: Neighbours living just inches apart tell of their confusion as city is split between those who MUST stay home and those gaining new freedoms - as police say they will spot-check cars leaving restricted zone
- Jetstar sells 220 tickets A MINUTE with some going for as little as $19 while Qantas doubles its domestic flights in a massive flash sale
- Dead End on Silk Road: Internet Crime Kingpin Ross Ulbricht’s Big Fall
- The Last of Us Part 2's ending is a broken tale of nihilistic indulgence
- Is a Tedious Slog, But It Ends Well
The Flash zips away, and Zoe Lister-Jones tells us How It Ends have 437 words, post on www.avclub.com at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.