Starting in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 , Apple is offering several new widgets for your Home Screen. Whether you want to find a lost device, call your favorite contact, or continue a recent game, these widgets let you do it all quickly. Table of Contents App Store Widget Contacts Widget Find My Widget Game Center Widget Mail Widget Sleep Widget (iPhone Only) Other Widget Updates App Store Widget With a simple look at the App Store widget, you can check out daily stories on what's new and recent apps and games. It's a tiny Today tab from the App Store right on your screen. Contacts Widget Like opening a mini Contacts card, this widget lets you see the status of your favorite friends and family members with a tap. Get their details, send them a message, start a FaceTime call, or see recent emails, all with the Contacts widget. RELATED: How to Transfer Contacts From an iPhone to Another Phone Find My Widget Whether you use the Find My app for people, items, or both, you have a fast way to find what you need with the Find My widget. Advertisement Choose from small or medium widgets for People… Read full this story
- iPad Air 2020 review: Apple's middle child iPad steps up
- $50 million worth of Apple iPhones, iPads, Watches smuggled by airline crew members: Report
- Apple announces the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, its largest and most capable smartphones yet
- In China, Apple's 5G iPhone 12 sparks fever-pitch, but divided reaction
- Elon Musk Brands Smartwatches 'Yesterday's Technology' Ahead of New Apple Watch Launch
- New Apple iMac has improved 5K display and more power, but no Apple Silicon
- Apple One: should you buy the new Apple subscription service, and if so, which tier?
- Apple updated my iPhone software and I’m slowly going mad
- Apple event 2020: iPhone giant unveils Series 6 Watch with blood oxygen monitor, new iPad and Apple One subscription bundle
- Amazon discounts Apple Watch Series 6, iPad 10.2 for Black Friday
6 New Apple Widgets Coming to iPhone and iPad in Fall 2021 have 325 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.