Working from home: Expert explains how to claim for energy bills Make the most of your money by signing up to our newsletter for FREE now SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Campaigners say the energy price cap could jump this week, increasing pressure on hard-pressed households who are already struggling with their bills and continued coronavirus related difficulties. Related articles Nationwide is offering 2% interest rate to Britons – are you eligible? How to check your state pension age as DWP stands ground READ MORE State pension: Rishi Sunak could make ‘ill-advised’ change Ofgem, the energy regulator for Great Britain, has already lifted the price cap once this year, announcing an increase of £96 to £1,138 in April, affecting 11 million default tariff customers. A further increase could push bills towards £1,250 for a typical dual-fuel customer once it comes into force on October 1. Millions fear that an increase of more than £10 a month could force them into debt, as… Read full this story
- Letters: The Government knows that high energy bills will push up food prices
- Energy bills: £2m fund opens to help families tackle fuel costs
- VAT cut 2022: How Labour's tax proposal could have affected your energy bills
- Will energy bills go up this year and by how much?
- Martin Lewis warns of £600 energy bill surge in April - but October could be even worse
- I wrap myself with a blanket in my icy flat after my energy bill went up by over 50%… I can’t survive without my heating
- Sunak poised to humiliate Boris and win over millions of Britons by slashing energy bills
- How much you'd save on energy bills if the government axed VAT on gas and electricity
- VAT on energy bills must be scrapped as millions face poverty over soaring prices
- Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak meet for crisis talks on living costs to plan slashing VAT on energy bills
Energy bills warning: Ofgem set to raise price cap this week - how to cope as costs rise have 341 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.