If you'd like to know your hard drive's serial number for warranty or other purposes, there are a couple of ways to check this number in Windows 10. We'll show you both graphical and command-line methods to do this. Know that both methods outlined below work for multiple drives, too, in case you use more than one hard drive with your PC. The Easy Way: Use a Graphical Method We recommend using Seagate's free Drive Detect tool to check your hard drive's serial number graphically. With this tool, you can quickly check the serial number for any number of hard drives attached to your PC. Although the tool is made by Seagate, it works for non-Seagate drives, too. To reveal your hard drive's serial number with this method, first, open Seagate's Software Downloads web page in a web browser on your PC. Advertisement On the web page, scroll down to the "Utilities and Plugins" section and click "Drive Detect." This will download the Drive Detect tool to your PC. Once Drive Detect is downloaded, double-click it to open it. This is a portable tool, so you don't have to install it to use it. In the Drive Detect window that… Read full this story
- Selling Airborne Opulence to the Upper Upper Upper Class
- Barrett-Jackson: Bright yellow Chevelle and 12 other cool cars being auctioned Thursday
- When Will the Planet Be Too Hot for Humans? Much, Much Sooner Than You Imagine.
- Son of BTK killer's victims recalls finding his dead family at age 15
- The Playoffs Begin to Take Shape
- ‘True Detective’ Season 3 Episode 7 Recap: “The Final Country”
- A guide to the San Diego sites that make it unlike any other
- The Prodigy: Keith Flint Is the Firestarter
- Beto O'Rourke was member of hacking group called Cult of the Dead Cow
- Adam Neumann’s $16 Billion Neo-Utopian Play To Turn WeWork Into WeWorld
How to Find Your Hard Drive’s Serial Number on Windows 10 have 323 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.