IMAGINE owning a magical pocket watch with the ability to stop time, just like in the hit TV drama, Bernard’s Watch. The ITV show about a schoolboy with time-freezing abilities televised that childhood fantasy for millions of young people in the UK- but where is the cast now? Bernard’s Watch first aired on TV from 1997-2001 and was then revived with a fresh new cast from 2004-2005. The show’s second run ended in 2005, just over 16 years ago, and much has changed in that time. From TV game shows to tragic cancer battles, each cast member’s life took a very different route, find out where everyone is now below. Bernard Beasley (Played by David Peachey) Peachey played the titular character during the original airing of the children’s show. During the first season, the watch was given to Bernard by a postman after the youngster was always late. Fast forward to now, David has appeared on several game shows and the celebrity version of the BBC quiz show Pointless with other childhood stars such as Outnumbered’s Tiger Drew-Honey. The star resigned from acting soon after his time on the show, with no notable appearances in over 12 years. In 2017,… Read full this story
- Was TrappedAtMyDesk, the Tragic Brain Cancer Victim, Another Web Hoax?
- Rat Poison, Family Feuds, Secrets: The Tragic Death of Brittany Murphy
- io9's Battle of Thrones Gathers One Last Time to Discuss the End of
- Mercilessness Clarifies: On Bernard Malamud
- Study: Wolf Attacks Still Leading Cause Of Death In U.S.
- Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Death Star Duel Gets a Dramatic Fan Re-Imagining
- EPA Promotes Asbestos Rules Changes Despite Objections From Its Own Experts
- 'Roots' Cast: Then and Now
- Heel turns: 23 movie stars cast against type as villains
- The Tragic Story of a Texas Teen and the Marines Who Killed Him for No Reason
Where are the cast of Bernard’s Watch now? From tragic deaths and cancer battles to dramatic career changes have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.