Further reminding us of just how popular ExpressVPN is, the company was sold to Kape Technologies for almost $1 billion. Despite the sale, ExpressVPN is promising users the same level of privacy it always offered. ExpressVPN sent out a Tweet following the deal's announcement, and as you might expect, the company seemed happy. "We are delighted to share we will be joining Kape, a London Stock Exchange-listed company, to form the global leader in digital privacy," the tweet said. Of course, for a sum of $936 million, why wouldn't the company be happy? We are delighted to share we will be joining Kape, a London Stock Exchange-listed company, to form the global leader in digital privacy. Thank you to everyone who has supported us in building a more private, secure, and open internet over last 10 years. https://t.co/tMtASfJXPL — ExpressVPN (@expressvpn) September 13, 2021 Whether users should be happy about this transaction remains to be seen. We've recommended ExpressVPN as the best VPN service , and with good reason. ExpressVPN posted about the deal, saying that things would only improve with the purchase. RELATED: The Best VPN Services of 2021 for Netflix, Privacy, and More "ExpressVPN will remain a separate service from… Read full this story
- Vietnam Private Sector Economic Forum - session 3
- Do VPN Companies Track Your Browsing Data?
- Buy or sell? Investors navigate COVID-19 data fog
- How private is your iPhone data? How to protect your iPhone privacy
- Boris tries to scare us into lockdown: Whitty launches new government Stay at Home drive backed up by terrifying ads of dying Covid patients as Britain suffers record 1,325 deaths and 68,000 cases in a single day
- Airbnb aims for up to US$35 billion valuation in long-awaited IPO
- Google promises to stop selling your browsing history to advertisers
- PE/VC investments fell by 35% in January, shows data
- Private equity finds its way into local banking
- Why SMS Text Messages Aren’t Private or Secure
ExpressVPN Sells for $1 Billion, Promises Your Data Will Stay Private have 319 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.