At the beginning of the year, FX and Hulu aired the New York Times Presents documentary Framing Britney Spears . The documentary allowed Spears to feel comfortable speaking out about the alleged abuse she experienced under the conservatorship . The widespread attention and backlash towards her father worked; Jamie filed a petition to end his daughter's conservatorship this month. And now, FX and Hulu are releasing a second part to the documentary: Controlling Britney Spears. Advertisement This documentary arrives just days before Spears' court hearing on September 29, where a judge will hear the pop star's request for her father to be removed from the conservatorship, that'll determine whether Spears will gain her freedom. Jamie will also speak about his request to terminate the conservatorship for the first time. Controlling Britney Spears isn't the only Spears documentary arriving this week. Netflix is also releasing its own documentary, Britney Vs. Spears , that will focus on Spears' fight to end her conservatorship.
- Britney Spears Revealed She Does 2 Hours of Yoga Every Night on Tour
- Pepsi, Britney take over Yahoo ad space
- How to stream the Astros vs. Rays Game 5 live tonight
- What Do Gypsy Rose Blanchard's Family Members Think Of 'The Act'?
- 9 famous actors who started out as child stars
- Net Neutrality: Hit satire coming to a theatre near you
- Revealed! Why geeks love scooters
- Disney Plus: A preorders discount is open to anyone, for now
- Here's How You Can Watch
- Your Creative Calendar: 91 Things To Do, See, And Hear This June
FX and Hulu to air second part of Britney Spears documentary tonight have 249 words, post on www.avclub.com at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.