Creating an online quiz that grades itself is a convenient way to test students, employees, or trainees. With Google Forms, you can set up a self-grading quiz in minutes. We'll show you how. Table of Contents Make a Self-Grading Quiz in Google Forms Insert Additional Questions Adjust Question Options Enable the Self-Grading Feature in Quiz Settings Share the Quiz View the Quiz Responses Make a Self-Grading Quiz in Google Forms Visit the Google Forms website and sign in with your Google account. Click "Blank Quiz" at the top of the page to get started. Your quiz will display with a default title and a description box. Click to change the quiz title and optionally provide a description. On the top left, you can name your quiz file differently to make it easy to spot on the Google Forms page . RELATED: The Beginner’s Guide to Google Forms A default question will appear when you begin creating your quiz. Start by selecting the question type from the drop-down list on the top right of the question. You can pick from almost a dozen question types like short answer, multiple choice, and linear scale. Next, enter your question. As an example, we'll… Read full this story
- HC forms panel to create graded plan for courts functioning post lockdown
- If the age of self-driving cars is upon us, what's keeping them off the roads?
- How to Create a Quiz in Google Classroom
- 'It's like Mission Impossible!' Quiz viewers go wild as series based on Millionaire 'coughing Major scandal' reveals there was underground SYNDICATE helping contestants
- 'After all that... WERE they guilty?' Quiz finale leaves viewers reeling as it hints that 'coughing Major' Charles Ingram and his wife Diana are INNOCENT
- 'Terrifyingly accurate and horribly cringeworthy': Millionaire cheat Charles Ingram weighs in on ITV's Quiz... and insists Matthew Macfadyen is 'too good-looking' to play him
- Google's 'Thank You Coronavirus Helpers' Doodle Honors Teachers and Childcare Workers
- Google ramps up efforts to help students, teachers continue learning, teaching from home
- Google India launches learning platform on YouTube
- Google announces YouTube Learning Destination to help kids study online
How to Create a Self-Grading Quiz in Google Forms have 352 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.