In the new, second season of The Morning Show on Apple TV+ , we're reintroduced to Chip Black, onetime Morning Show producer and complicit participant in Mitch Kessler's workplace sexual misdeeds. Chip was fired in the season one finale, in part as a fall guy for the network but also because he wasn't without fault. Now, though, he's back, tapped by Jennifer Aniston's Alex Levy to act as her personal producer and once again thrust into the faces of The Morning Show staffers who would rather never deal with him again. Advertisement The A.V. Club recently sat down for a video chat with Duplass to talk about Black's role in the newsroom and society's constant struggle over what to do with all these cancelled men. Duplass says Chip's storyline is: …a very nuanced thing because one could look at what Chip did in the whole storyline of season one and say, "Well, he didn't commit any of those atrocities himself, but he did turn a blind eye and he knew some things. Were his intentions good? Was he just part of an old culture? Is he ready to change?" I think Chip at his core is a good person, but… Read full this story
- Another Voice: Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- Former Chelsea Academy player gets second chance to earn a deal at Coventry City
- 'She was literally at death's door': A mastiff gets a second chance at life
- Second chances? Faced with ruined hearts, doctors face tough ethical questions as drug crisis soars
- Mark Ruffalo accidentally spoiled Avengers: Infinity War ending nine months ago
- Mark Allen two frames from World Championship defeat after crushing second session
- We take our privacy for granted. We don't deserve it
- Eagles should have given Daryl Worley a chance
- Internet has found its latest obsession in Mark Zuckerberg’s EYES, yes you heard it right, his eyes!
- Mark Allen crashes out of World Championship at the hands of Kyren Wilson
Mark Duplass on if his Morning Show character deserves a second chance have 340 words, post on www.avclub.com at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.