MIKE TYSON has rubbished Floyd Mayweather’s claim that Tyron Woodley beat Jake Paul in their fight last weekend. Paul , 24, defeated 39-year-old Woodley by split decision at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland. And Tyson believes the YouTube sensation – who moved to 4-0 as a professional following the victory – deserved to have his hand raised. Speaking to TMZ , he said: “Jake Paul won. I love Jake Paul. Tyron Woodley did his best.” It comes after Woodley claimed Mayweather – who trained the MMA man in the lead-up to the clash – told him he won the fight. The former UFC champion said: “He [Mayweather] did feel like I won the fight. “He said, 'You know, I told you that he [Jake Paul] was going to be kind of scared of you. You've been there before'. “He said, 'He ain't been hit with no s**t yet. We're gonna see how he responds'. Most read in Boxing KO BLOW De La Hoya in hospital after contracting Covid with icon’s comeback bout cancelled WHYTE NOISE Whyte rival Franklin claims he has signed for fight, wants AJ clash if he wins Video READY FOR WARR Watch as Warrington and Lara… Read full this story
- B-Devils vs. Hershey: What you need to know
- B-Devils vs. Cleveland: What you need to know
- Fact check: Donald Trump's false and misleading claims
- Fact check: Spinning the intel report on Russian hacking and the election
- Tioga Downs hotel guest had $12,000 in methamphetamine, troopers say
- David Wright leaves a lasting legacy with NY Mets franchise
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams or trade at No. 1 for Arizona Cardinals?
Mike Tyson disagrees with Floyd Mayweather over Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley and insists YouTuber is worthy winner have 274 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 3, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.