0 Schools At Children’s, Javier began working with the children protection team, serving patients who had been victims of abuse. Press Release Desk News Partner Posted Reply Press release from the University of Missouri-St. Louis: August 27, 2021 When Sarah Javier ponders what she’s most proud to have accomplished at the Animal Protective Association of Missouri since assuming the roles of president and CEO in 2016, she’s got a lot to pick from. But she doesn’t name the organization’s large increase in endowment and planned giving that her background in fundraising helped allow or even the thousands of pets placed into homes, fostered, cared for in the APA’s wellness clinic or reunited with a lost owner. Though those are all important to her. Instead, Javier thinks of the pandemic and how everyone at the APA rose to the unprecedented challenge. “We recognized that the issues that impact humans also likely impact their furry family members,” she said. “It’s been a challenge, but also an opportunity, and I’m proud of how everyone at the APA has come together to care for both pets and humans.” Though the University of Missouri–St. Louis alumna is humble about her contributions to the nonprofit, not… Read full this story
- Missouri ex-governor rushes to scene of double homicide
- The anti-maskers provoking shop staff by flouting restrictions: Woman who boasts she 'didn't clap for the NHS' and smoker with face tattoo are among mob of rule-breakers sharing videos of themselves not covering-up in stores
- Meet Lizard Man, a reptile-loving biologist tackling some of the biggest questions in evolution
- Bay Area's permanent restaurant closures since coronavirus shelter-in-place order
- ‘Topple The Racists’ map: Full list of statues Black Lives Matter protesters want removed and why
- Countess Alexandra Tolstoy whose Russian oligarch ex was known as 'Putin's banker' cries as she is 'evicted' from the £12 million London home they shared with their three children after he fell foul of Moscow authorities
University Of Missouri-St. Louis: Alumna Sarah Javier Named A 'Most Influential Business Woman' By St. Louis Business Journal have 322 words, post on patch.com at September 3, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.