If you say something funny in the group chat, someone might reply with "ROFL!" What does this acronym mean, and how is it different from LOL? We'll take a look at the term, its origins, and how you can use it in your own conversations. Rolling on the Floor Laughing ROFL and ROTFL both stand for "rolling on the floor laughing." When you read it, you likely have a very vivid image of someone cracking up while rolling on the ground. That's because it's an acronym used when you want to show strong amusement about something. ROFL was one of the earliest acronyms that gained widespread popularity on the internet, along with LOL and LMFAO. You can find it everywhere, from posts on the biggest social media websites to texts you have with friends and family. Depending on the context, ROFL and LOL (laughing out loud) can be used interchangeably. However, the former is used in funnier situations where a different acronym just won't cut it, and you need to show that you're laughing harder than an ordinary "LOL." Also, ROFL is used deliberately in messages, unlike LOL, which people throw around in sentences where it doesn't necessarily make sense…. Read full this story
- What Does “GLHF” Mean, and How Do You Use It?
- What Does “AMA” Mean, and How Do You Use It?
- What is a Palindrome, what are the dates and what does it mean?
- What does impeachment mean and which US Presidents have been impeached?
- Ultimate Brexit guide – what does it mean for travel, my holiday and driving after Friday
- This Year Looks A Lot Like The 1976 Democratic Primary. What Does That Mean For 2020?
- Taylor Swift shares another cryptic SNAKE message after deleting everything from her social media - but what does it mean?
- What Does It Mean When You See Crows Around
- For Democrats, electability is the word. But what does that mean?
- What Does It Mean That the S&P Downgraded the U.S. Credit Outlook to Negative?
What Does “ROFL” Mean, and How Do You Use It? have 349 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.