Want to watch a YouTube or Netflix video while getting a little work done on your Mac? You could add a second monitor, or take the easier, cheaper route and use Picture in Picture mode to keep watching. Table of Contents The Benefits of Picture in Picture How to Watch Picture in Picture in Safari YouTube and Netflix How to Watch Picture in Picture in Chrome How to Watch Picture in Picture in Firefox What If Picture in Picture Isn’t Working? The Benefits of Picture in Picture Keeping a video on-screen is useful for any number of reasons. You could be taking notes on a talk, but you could also just feel like watching your favorite Netflix show while you're getting some work done. Some sites offer their own implementations of Picture in Picture, but some are lackluster. Using YouTube's Picture in Picture, for example, means that the video disappears as soon as you go to another website. Use your browser's Picture in Picture, and this isn't a problem any longer. How to Watch Picture in Picture in Safari On most websites, the built-in Safari browser on macOS makes watching Picture in Picture a breeze. Simply Ctrl+click or right-click on… Read full this story
- Fix your slow Mac once and for all
- Best video editing iPhone and Android apps for IGTV – Instagam’s YouTube rival
- Watch Lewis Hamilton expertly shoot targets with assault rifle and pistol as F1 ace reveals he’s training for movie role
- Ariana Grande shares emotional tweet about facing more hardships since the release of comeback single No Tears Left To Cry... following the death of ex Mac Miller
- macOS 10.12 Sierra: The Ars Technica review
- Best free iPad apps 2020: the top titles we've tried
- iPhone 6S debrief: one year on, how did it do?
- The Best All-in-One Computers for 2020
- Designer of $2,000 'navy' coat Melania Trump wore to College Football Playoffs game in New Orleans says the shiny trench is BLACK - so, which color do YOU see?
- Avoid the Trash Heap: 15 Great Uses for an Old PC
How to Watch Picture in Picture Video on Mac have 345 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.