AMD could be increasing the price of its RX 6000 graphics cards for add-in board (AIB) partners. A post in an AIB forum reports that AMD is raising the price for partners by 10%, citing issues with manufacturing costs, and that extra cost could be passed on to customers. The post comes from the BoardChannels forum (via VideoCardz ). It says that RX 6000 prices are up 10% across the board, which represents anywhere from a $20 to $40 increase in price per GPU. This is the price increase for AIB partners, so it doesn't necessarily mean all RX 6000 GPUs will become 10% more expensive suddenly. They could, though. A recent report on the GPU market found that Nvidia and AMD graphics cards are still selling for more than twice their list price, despite relatively stable supply over the past few months. YouTube channel HardwareUnboxed looked into pricing changes on the secondhand market between October and November, and it found an average 9% increase for AMD RX 6000 GPUs. According to the BoardChannels post, the price increase will come with the next shipment of RX 6000 graphics cards. Partners could start increasing prices now, or it could take a… Read full this story
- The Coolest Stuff We Saw at CES 2018
- All the Coolest Tech From CES 2017
- Now’s the time for Royals to double-down on success
- Pitchman: How Tom Emanski forever changed the sport of baseball — and then disappeared
- The Quarters: ACC powers impress, Big Ten shows off depth
- Arguments for moving the MLB trade deadline
- An inside look at the final weeks of a Joe Lauzon training camp
- Why aren’t good teams buying?
- Eastern Conference preview: Isles, Caps highlight first-round matchups
- Eastern Conference preview: Isles, Caps highlight 1st-round matchups
AMD RX 6000 Graphics Cards Could Get a 10% Price Hike Soon | Digital Trends have 276 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.