Presented by Facebook Welcome to The Hill's Morning Report. It is Wednesday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators. Readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe! Total U.S. coronavirus deaths each day this week: Monday, 754,431; Tuesday, 755,643; Wednesday, 757,409. After weeks of Democrats being on their heels, the script was flipped across the aisle on Tuesday as Republicans juggled their own unwelcome headlines. A hoped-for Republican Senate candidate decided instead to run for a fourth term as governor. Former President Trump Donald Trump McConnell: Rounds ‘told the truth’ about 2020 election Abrams thanks Biden for Georgia speech, backs call for Senate rules change Kerik to sit for ‘voluntary interview’ with Jan. 6 panel, attorney says MORE lost in court in a bid to block investigators from accessing documents related to the Jan. 6 attack. Former top Republicans from the Capitol and the White House were subpoenaed. And an extreme House Republican came under fire for advertising violence against President… Read full this story
- Mexican leader congratulates US - but not Trump
- Supporters, protesters clash outside Trump rally in Utah
- Trump's latest health care strategy: Let Obamacare fail
- Photos show Donald Trump in military uniform, with athletic teams before dodging the Vietnam draft with ‘bull---t’ injury
- Trump in Phoenix: 10-point plan to end illegal immigration
- Tax reform finally faces the flies in President Trump’s ointment | Scott Jennings
- 'It's time to destroy Trump & Co.': Scalise shooter raged on Facebook
- How arrest at a Donald Trump campaign rally a year ago might have led to new Maricopa County ICE controversy
- Pressuring GOP, Obama takes his fiscal plan to Pa.
- Two years later, Trump's tweets still making trouble for McCain and Flake
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - GOP dealt 2022 blow, stares down Trump-era troubles have 311 words, post on thehill.com at November 10, 2021. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.