Snapchat makes it easy to delete the stickers you've added to your photo or video Snaps. We'll show you how to do just that in Snapchat on your iPhone or Android phone. Once you have removed a sticker, you can add another sticker or the same sticker if you want. RELATED: How to Use Snapchat: The Basics of Sending Snaps and Messages Remove a Sticker From a Snap To start the sticker removal process, first, open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone and access your Snap. Tap and hold on the sticker that you want to delete. If you are on an Android phone, drag the sticker to the trash can icon that appears to the right of your screen. If you are on an iPhone, drag the sticker to the trash can icon at the bottom. Advertisement And that's it. Your selected sticker is now removed from your photo or video Snap. You may now try out other stickers that this app has to offer. Happy stickering! Did you know you can add music to your Snapchat Stories and messages ? RELATED: How to Add Music to Snapchat Stories and Messages
- How to Design Your Own Custom Snapchat Geofilters Directly From Your Phone
- Your TV may soon let you virtually try on new clothes, Snapchat says
- How to see deleted Facebook messages with simple tricks that take seconds
- You can create your OWN emoji as Google reveals hilarious new options
- Huge WhatsApp update will save you from major embarrassment – turn it on
- Nike is selling virtual metaverse trainers for an eyewatering $80,000 – and rare ‘digital skins’ are going for even MORE
- Are ‘stories’ coming soon to TikTok?
- I’m a WhatsApp sleuth – here are THREE secret changes coming to the app
- Inside Dyson’s top secret UK HQ where the world’s best vacuum cleaners are created – and dust mites are BRED for testing
- Amazon is selling beloved iPhone model for just £148 – the lowest price EVER
How to Delete Stickers on Snapchat have 326 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.