If you're presenting a slideshow to others who speak a different language, you can use subtitles in Microsoft PowerPoint. This helpful feature lets you talk to your audience without doing the work of translation yourself. Table of Contents How Subtitles Work in PowerPoint Set Up Subtitles in PowerPoint Adjust the Subtitle Appearance Use and Control Subtitles RELATED: How to Translate a Word Document How Subtitles Work in PowerPoint If you have members of your audience who speak a different language or dialect, you may contemplate translating the slides or even creating two versions of the presentation. But with the subtitles in Microsoft PowerPoint, you don't have to do either. You can speak in your native tongue and show real-time captions of everything you say in another language of your choice. All you need is a connected and working microphone with a stable internet connection for the live translation. You can then talk through each slide so that everyone understands. Tip: You might also consider using the subtitle feature if members of your audience are hard of hearing. You can simply display the captions in the same language as the spoken one. Set Up Subtitles in PowerPoint Open your slideshow in… Read full this story
- How to convert an iWork Keynote file to Microsoft PowerPoint format
- How do I... Spice up a list in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation?
- How to use the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop in Windows 10
- 0-day Flaw in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Is a message's form becoming more important than its meaning?
- Track resources using a Microsoft Project 2007 management model
- SolutionBase: Using a Microsoft SmartPhone to Connect to a Corporate VPN
- How do I use the Microsoft SQL Server Best Practices Analyzer?
- SolutionBase: Using a Microsoft SmartPhone to Access Exchange Server
- Preflight checklist for your PowerPoint presentations
How to Set Up and Use Subtitles in Microsoft PowerPoint have 298 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.