THE Queen arrived at Sandringham on Sunday for her first extended stay since Prince Philip’s death, as she travelled from Windsor Castle to the Norfolk estate by helicopter. The Queen is expected to stay at Sandringham “for a few weeks” on a poignant special pilgrimage. The Queen has travelled at least twice to Sandringham since Philip’s death last April but this is her first extended stay. Meanwhile, an ex royal cop has said that Prince Andrew should be probed by Buckingham Palace over claims he bullied Palace staff – just like Meghan Markle. The Duke of York faced bullying allegations this week, with former royal aides speaking out about their unpleasant experiences working for him. Read our Royal Family live blog for the latest news and updates… Louis Allwood 27 minutes ago Home Office 'won't back down' THE Home Office won’t back down over Harry and Meghan’s demand for police protection when they visit the UK, it has been claimed. It comes after the Duke of Sussex has reportedly held secret talks with Prince Charles ahead of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee. The Duke of Sussex has launched legal action against the Government over the decision to take away his police… Read full this story
- Queen Elizabeth II carries on with Christmas plans as Prince Philip remains in hospital
- Amid turmoil, Prince Andrew to step back from royal duties
- 'Lock them all up and throw away the key': Virginia Roberts says Ghislaine Maxwell must be arrested and Prince Andrew belongs in jail as she accuses authorities of a cover up
- A tale of two Christmases: Prince Andrew skipped church service 'amid fears he'd be heckled by the public' to spend time with his father - as the young royals sparkled at Sandringham
- It really WAS a 'bumpy year': Buckingham Palace releases photos of the Queen at every Christmas Day speech for last decade... with her majesty looking especially stern this year amid Prince Andrew crisis
- Bond of brothers: Prince Charles walks side-by-side with Prince Andrew as Epstein scandal continues to hang over him and they join the Queen and other royals for Sandringham Christmas service
- Gala Christmas Day in country for Queen Elizabeth II, family
- Queen Elizabeth called 1992 a horrible year. For the royal family, 2019 might have been worse.
- Queen Elizabeth admits ‘bumpy’ year in Christmas message
- Prince Andrew joins royals as they celebrate Christmas in Norfolk
Queen Elizabeth news – Monarch ‘to stay at Sandringham for few weeks’ amid calls for Prince Andrew to be investigated have 396 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.