Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin The biggest moment in American Sports is just a month away, and if history repeats itself, the Super Bowl will be the most watched television event of any kind this year, as it is pretty much every year. But things are a little different in the era of COVID-19, and I for one would not be heading out to the sports bar or throwing a big shindig. I expect a lot of smaller scale events, with Super Bowl viewing limited to families at home or small groups of friends in comfortable "pods." But whether there are two or twenty people at your house, it wouldn't be the Super Bowl without some decadent gameday snacking. I have been covering the topics of regional specialties and mail order foods for 25 years for numerous publications, including Investor's Business Daily, Forbes, USA Today and many others. I wrote a column on American regional cuisine for many years for the nation's largest newspaper, and I am literally the only person on earth that has written both a New York Times bestselling book about food ( Real Food/Fake Food: Why You Don't Know What You're Eating & What You… Read full this story
- Prepare to tackle controversial issues during Super Bowl
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Cleveland Browns
- NFL Draft organizers offering VIP support packages
- Paul Maguire's full life in football and broadcasting provide a wealth of memories
- Nearing 80, Paul Maguire talks Bills, broadcasting and the time he hung up on Lou Saban
- Christmas Candy Vs. Halloween Candy: Who Ya Got?!
- Jets face a 'huge' challenge in slowing down Texans' Deshaun Watson
- Is Jets Sam Darnold a 'star' in the making? One veteran teammate thinks so
- Eli Manning's future in doubt again after NY Giants' shutout loss to Tennessee Titans
- Jets' Jamal Adams on rematch with Bills: 'It's personal ... we don't like them'
Super Bowl Sunday - The Best NFL Team Foods For Watching The Big Game have 316 words, post on www.forbes.com at January 3, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.