February comes packed with new series based on real-life scandals and crimes, as well as equally devious fictional turns. Hulu's Pam & Tommy , which centers on the Pamela Anderson-Tommy Lee sex tape, opens up the discourse on celebrity culture. Julia Garner drops her Ozark accent to play con artist Anna Delvey in Shonda Rhimes' Inventing Anna on Netflix. Showtime debuts the first season of anthology drama Super Pumped , which comes from the Billions team and tracks the rise and fall of Uber's CEO, Travis Kalanick (played here by Joseph Gordon-Levitt). But it's not all scammers and charlatans—over at Apple TV+, Uma Thurman's under Suspicion and Adam Scott seeks his Severance in a new thriller co-directed by Ben Stiller. And, on the broadcast network front, NBC's Endgame arrives with a plot that sounds suspiciously similar to The Blacklist .
- The UK's favourite TV family revealed: The Simpsons top the list with a third of Britons loving the US relatives - pushing the Trotters from Only Fools and Horses into second place
- How Netflix could dominate the Black TV renaissance
- How Tastemade’s ‘Struggle Meals’ became the food TV everyone craves right now
- Tom Cruise practises his Mission: Impossible 7 motocross and helicopter stunts in a farmer's field in Oxfordshire as the film gets the green light to resume production from the government
- California lake search for Naya Rivera is now a recovery mission as it's revealed she'd been visiting the beauty spot for years and considered it her 'sanctuary' despite its reputation for rip currents and being full of debris
- EXCLUSIVE: Naya Rivera's heartbroken ex-husband Ryan Dorsey comforts their four-year-old son Josey after he was found alone on a boat with the Glee star missing - as 100 police continue tragic search of lake
- 'If I kneel down I'll never get up again, Ma'am': Captain Sir Tom Moore shares joke with the Queen as she knights at Windsor Castle - just hours after she attended Princess Beatrice's wedding
- Long to reign over us: The Queen marks 25,000 days on the throne tomorrow after being crowned at 25 to become Britain's longest-serving monarch aged 94
- Coronavirus: US unemployment falls to 11.1% amid jobs surge
- Dangers of coronavirus aerosols are underestimated
What to watch on TV in February: Pam & Tommy, Inventing Anna, Bel-Air have 364 words, post on www.avclub.com at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.