ED Sheeran will set the Brit Awards alight with a truly explosive stage show tonight. I can reveal the British superstar is preparing to open the ceremony with one of the most dangerous Brits performances of all time — by setting fire to the inside of London's O2 Arena. The act will involve so many blazes across the stage that the organisers have had to call in fire marshals to be posted around the venue, to prevent any bad mishaps when he is live on TV. And they'll have quite a job on their hands as it won't just be Ed who they need to protect. I'm told the singer has lined up special guests to join him, and there identities are being kept top secret. On top of that, he has enlisted 30 dancers including aerial performers, a contortionist and men in lace dresses to bring the routine to life. A source said: "Ed will make one of the most explosive openings in Brit Awards history, with the help of some special guests. "He wanted to make sure he returned to Britain's biggest stage with a bang following the pandemic and no expense has been spared. Most read in… Read full this story
- Grammys 2020: Lewis Capaldi to battle it out with Taylor Swift for Song Of The Year as fellow Brits Ed Sheeran, Thom Yorke and The Cranberries have also been nominated for gongs
- Grounded: how Ed Sheeran brought pop back down to earth
- Ed Sheeran 'wedding' EXCLUSIVE: Singer's dad John plays coy amid talk his son has secretly MARRIED fiancée Cherry Seaborn as he joins star in refusing to confirm or deny nuptials
- Brit Awards 2017 - complete winners list: live updates!
- Katherine Ryan roasts Paul Hollywood with gag about Summer Monteys-Fullam split over NDA at TV Choice Awards
- What now for Papa's Little Princesses? Prince Andrew has long funded their jet-setting lifestyles, but can the Royal Family protect Eugenie and Beatrice (the bride-to-be) in the wake of their father's fall from grace?
- Ariana Grande and Lizzo are moved to tears as they lead stars reacting to Grammy Award nominations on social media: 'We are all winners'
- A Never-Ending Controversy: Inside the Outrage Over
- Stockholm terror attack – Chris Bevington confirmed as Brit killed by ‘failed asylum seeker’ who aimed his speeding lorry at kids as suspect Rakhmat Akilov is named
- Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Sets Record With 32 Total Noms, HBO & Netflix Top Networks – Full List
Ed Sheeran plans most dangerous Brit Awards stunt ever by setting fire to inside of London’s O2 Arena have 413 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 7, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.