The devious 999 call in which monster mum Angharad Williamson pretends not to know what has happened to her son Logan Mwangi can now be revealed. The dramatic phone call, made to South Wales police at 5:46am on Saturday, July 31 last year, sounds like any terrified mum who had just lost a child. But scheming Williamson, 31, who admitted covering up the cruel abuse her son had endured from her and partner John Cole puts on the performance of her life in an attempt to con the concerned call handler. Logan Mwangi, five, was found in the River Ogmore in Sarn, south Wales, in July last year with injuries similar to those in a high-speed car crash. The youngster had suffered more than 56 external injuries, as well as horrific internal wounds – including a large tear to his liver and one to his bowel. The mum and stepdad have been found guilty of murdering the five-year-old ( Image: REX/Shutterstock) Logan Mwangi was found dead in a river after suffering the kind of injuries usually found in car crash victims ( Image: Wales News Service Ltd) He was dumped in the river in the dead of night by his… Read full this story
- Baby murder trial mum denies 999 delay
- Mum’s horror warning after baby girl nearly dies when a lollipop got stuck in her throat
- Chris Watts' mistress reveals killer's lies that unravelled as police closed in
- Greysteel massacre: Son of man murdered in Greysteel massacre pays emotional tribute 25 years on
- Tragedy behind perfect family photo as mum fears she won't see son finish school
- Grenfell survivor recounts distressing 999 call
- Evil Babes in the Wood killer's mum said "I love him to death, he’s my baby"
- Mother of stabbed boy cried 'my son, my son' as he lay dying in street
- I gave birth to a little girl six days before her dad died
- Three brothers die in house fire after mum locks them in… but eldest tried to save his siblings
Killer mum's lying 999 call as she pretended not to know how son Logan Mwangi, 5, died have 321 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 21, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.