IN A shock move today, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin has banned Boris Johnson alongside 12 other British government members from entering his country. Also banned from entering Russ ia are Foreign Secretary Liz Truss , Defence Secretary Ben Wallace alongside 10 others, including: Priti Patel , Rishi Sunak, Dominic Raab and Theresa May . The ban was announced “in view of the unprecedented hostile action by the British government, in particular the imposition of sanctions against senior Russian officials “. Earlier this afternoon, a UK government spokesperson has said: “The UK and our international partners stand united in condemning the Russian government’s reprehensible actions in Ukraine and calling for the Kremlin to stop the war. “We remain resolute in our support for Ukraine.” The news follows a new wave of Russian sanctions being rolled out by twisted Putin. Follow our Russia-Ukraine live blog below for up-to-the-minute updates… Milica Cosic just now UK Homes for Ukraine scheme ‘bumpy’ The UK’s former housing minister, Robert Jenrick, has said the Homes for Ukraine scheme is “bumpy” and visas are taking too long to be processed. Mr Jenrick, told the Telegraph’s Chopper’s Politics podcast: “It has been a very difficult experience for them. Even… Read full this story
- The Week In Russia: Novichok Charges, The Putin Show, And Final Farewells
- Lawyer: Sending Crimean political prisoners to Russia "war crime"
- 10 years after Russia war, Georgia decries Moscow's ongoing 'occupation'
- Boris Johnson blasts ‘attack on free speech’ as Theresa May and top Tories demand apology over burka jibe
- Boris Johnson defies Theresa May’s demand to apologise over burka jibe
- Theresa May vows revenge as she blames Vladimir Putin’s spies from intelligence agency GRU for Salisbury Novichok poisoning
- Daily Mail: Corbyn's ex-Communist top adviser is banned from entering the Ukraine for three years
- Ukraine could achieve peace in several stages
- Everything you wanted to know about Vladimir Putin
- No breakthroughs on Ukraine expected at Putin-Merkel summit
Ukraine-Russia war LIVE – Shock move as Putin BANS Boris Johnson from entering country over war have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 17, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.