As we enter the sweltering months of summer—the sun beating down, sweat dripping from our brows, our psyches releasing the pent-up ennui of a thousand nights spent inside wondering what fresh hell a global pandemic will exact next upon a population just trying to get by—one's thoughts inevitably turn to when we'll all get to see Green Day perform "Basket Case" on a lavishly sponsored stage. It's called fun! And it is coming your way, in the form of the usual deluge of outdoor music festivals littering the country, like little doggie accidents on our national pee pad. These festivals come in all shapes and sizes: Separated by size, genre, audience, or even ideology in some of the more awkward cases, there's something for everyone to be found out there. To help you decide which fleeting monuments to capitalist rapaciousness (and the attendant artistic effort to push back against the encroaching darkness) you should visit, we've put together this handy list of some of the most notable events taking place over the next few shiny summer months. Take a look, maybe take a listen to the artists who will be performing, and see which festival looks best for you. We… Read full this story
- LCD Soundsystem, Ween reunite at Bonnaroo 2016, Pearl Jam to co-headline
- Intel music fest: Geek heaven!
- The best wellness festivals to try out this autumn
- 5 answers to the kids of summer who say, 'I'm bored'
- The 5 films you need to know from this year's Sundance Film Festival
- Way Behind The Music
- Going to fairs and festivals with friends will lift your spirits
- This is how you kick facial recognition out of your town
- Your Creative Calendar: 61 Things To Do, Watch, Hear, And Read This November
- Another side of Amy Winehouse: intimate photographs by her friend Blake Wood
From Bonnaroo to Firefly, here are 2022's big summer music festivals have 307 words, post on www.avclub.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.